Monday, April 04, 2005

Google PR Update Not Happened

As many of webmasters, I was also accepting a Google PR Update on April 1st. But Google did fool us :)

What's the next step? Don't worry about the toolbar PR and focus on improving your on site and off site optimization.

Maybe you have a new site and it's a great chance for you to build some more quality back links. #1 important part of Google PR algo is backlinks.

Some say visual Google PR is worthless which I do not agree. We can discuss how much Google uses it in their algo, but when it comes to advertising, text link exchange and promotion of your site, it is gold to have a PR 6-7-8 site.

I was already approached by an advertising company for one of my high PR sites, and only thing they care is PR, and I'm happy to get paid for something I'd usually doing for free.

So toolbar PR matters if you want to turn your hard work into cash.

I will keep watching the PR update, and let you know about my thoughts. Time to get back to work and spend this time to improve the onsite and offsite SEO on our sites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home